Sunday, August 9, 2009

Building Up Inventory


These are some pictures of my latest hats and headbands. I have designed the flowers into larger blossoms. They are so cute and really make a statement. The center of each flower has a large cluster of swarvoski crystals.

I stuck this picture in of my grandson, Caden, holding our little granddaughter, Sofia. She is modeling one of the new headbands.
A work in progress.........


Here's what they look like on!











I've also added some more canvas art pieces.







2 comments:

  1. Oh how I need a girl so I can get all this DARLING stuff!!! So beautiful Nancy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy! Thanks for visiting my blog! It was sooo nice to meet you and your darling daughters at the boutique! I am in LOVE with your crown & chandelier art!! Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete